Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!




My NJ has turned 5!!! I can not believe that 5 years has flown right by. I vividly remember being pregnant with him and strangers stopping and telling me, "Enjoy every moment b/c time will fly right by!" I would always think....come on! BUTTTTTT, they were so right!! Time has gone by so fast, but we have enjoyed every moment.




He really wanted a robot birthday party and so that is what we did:) It also was our first "All Boy" party. All of his sweet friends and brothers ran and jumped until they were exhausted. it was so much fun!

What fun it is to be 5!

2 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Kyla said...

I am so happy to see your blog!!!! Happy Birthday Ncolas! I remeber you pregnant as well! Thinking or number 4?????

 
At February 6, 2009 at 7:27 AM , Blogger alli said...

So fun! I cannot belive that Nicholas is already five, and going to kindergarten next year. It really does go by so fast. I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home